Wednesday, September 19, 2007

far and few between

Hello_card_knk_2



seems like this old blog feels unused. So what. I have had other things to do!! like Unpack, clean, scrap, get ready for my crop and work full time!! lol



Here are a few things I did for Kit n' Kaboodles.



Shower_knk



Almost_famous



This was all with their October kit! I LOVE what they had. So inspired. I am working on more stuff this weekend at the retreat. Wanna do a mini album with it!



So the retreat is this weekend!! I am so not ready!! I got the actual retreat stuff done with the help of my friend Heather who planned the entire menu. THANK you Heather!! I am still doing laundry, and have not packed any of my scrap stuff or have any layouts planned!! ACK!! but my house is clean dinner is done and that is what I am planning to do!



Have a fantastic weekend!!



4 comments:

  1. Well, I for one check your blog 2 or 3 x a day for any updates so I am glad to see you found some spare time! :O) Love the card and the Lo's.... you do such awesome work!
    Hope the retreat is fun - don't miss me TOO much!? Oh and I wanna see pictures!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its about time, I check your blog ever day, I was getting worried..... LOL, I know you have been super busy!!! I love love your new layouts they are awesome, I cant wait till you can sit down and teach me how to do this awesome stuff!!! Love you, have a great time at the retreat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EECk! Missin' ya! Hope you are all having fun!!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this kit and the pages you did with it. I especially love the pink paper with the glitter on it...find out where that came from. I want some. Loved your house and was going to bring you something for a house warming gift...and totally spaced it off. How sad is that? What could you use sweetie?

    ReplyDelete