Thursday, September 27, 2007

One of 'those'

I was informed yesterday that I had become one of 'those' type of people. The ones that start a blog, do really well for awhile then let it go. Well here I am, telling you I am not one of 'those' type of people. I am actually one of those 'other' type of people. the type of person who has suddenly found them selves happy to be cleaning, tidying and being with my family. I am one of those who has been busy enough at work that I rarely have free time to 'surf the net'. today is the exception. I am thankfully all alone. Both men are gone and I have had 3 phone calls looking for OTHER agents. Ones not even in this office. Easy ones really easy. I have a few things I need to do but other than that this is what I call a 'slow' day. And its Thursday...the day before Friday. Friday is pizza and movie night in my house. With my scrap area now in my family room maybe my kids will allow me to scrap while we watch...lol. Have lots of stuff I want to do. I need to finish a circle journal for kit and kaboodles, start a calendar circle journal with a group of friends and family and play some more with my KNK October kit. I ALSO want to make this cool little project that I am doing for my card club meeting next week. I want to get that done this weekend also. Gotta clean first, finish laundry and start the edging around some flour beds in the yard, and clean up the yard a bit.



I use netflix...do you? Well you know, I shouldn't say I USE netflix. i have had the SAME three movies since June. With the move and all- they got packed and we only watched one of them so far. I have them unpacked and ready to send. I don't even want to watch them! Those were the most expensive three movies I have ever rented. I didn't really think i would have them this long. I didn't want to send them back just to receive three more movies while living in my dad's motor home while the house was being done. I wanted them somewhere safe so I wouldn't loose them...dang! Three months later and I STILL have them.. lol...better shake a leg huh?



So my friend Heather posted a really nice thing about me on her blog. Cept she posted my least favorite pic. Its a picture of her and her hubby i recently took just for fun, because I could. If you wanna c go visit her blog....and tell her to take it down...giggle....



I have layouts I want to scan and have been asked to by several people but just keep forgetting. I was proofing pics last night and it just slipped my mind...They are coming honest. maybe tonight.



this is a photo i took here at work of a friends grand daughter. she is so cute!! even with her snotty nose!



Kimberly



Kimberly03 Kimberly02 



3 comments:

  1. Well, you are not one of those people, you have been very busy!! I hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend and can get caught up on everything!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *was* starting to wonder if you were turning into one of THOSE people... hee hee! LOL I know, you are just so busy and you are the queen of priorities and you put your kids first - that is awesome! Stay just the way you are my friend!!
    Netflix was cool, but we weren't consistant with it so we dropped it.
    LOVE the photo on Heather's blog... spontaneous and FUN and crazy, just like she is! I vote it STAYS up there!
    HUGS
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that photo!
    Hey the baby is really cute and the pictures are good considering they were taken at the office.
    And just for the record - I WAS THINKING you were one of those people! I actually had to sit here and think to myself whether or not I had told you that - but it must have been someone else!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete