Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh the places you'll go....

in my house that is! Had LOTS of requests for more pics of my house. These are just point and shoots!! The first on is my scrap area in the corner of my family room. Coming in handy being in the same room the boys spend most of their time in!!



Scrap_space



This next picture is my dining area just past my scrap area..the wall behind my desk is the wall that separates my dining from family room.



Dining_room



this next one is Bugs bedroom. He LOVES it!! He picked that rug out at walmart and loves to sit and play on it.



Bugs_room



Well there are some more pictures for you! I hope you all have a great evening!! I am off to work on a layout for the new design team I am on!!



5 comments:

  1. WOW - YOU CLEANED!
    LOL!
    Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh! It is coming along awesome! I am so excited for you! LOVE how your scrappy area came together too! Looks great! Have fun creating! If you need help let me know! XOXO
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrap area, its looking awesome! Congrats once again, I cant wait to come stay again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...I go out of town for a couple of days, and you finally post all kinds of pics. I'm impressed....can't wait to come and see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing all your house pics.

    ReplyDelete