Friday, August 31, 2007

Ok...breath....just breath....

Phew ok as I said before I am finally in my house. A bunch of my friends came over Monday after I got the keys and had me completely moved in by 9 pm!! How grateful I am for such GREAT friends. Thank you Heather, Blake, Glen and Jakey poo!! You guys are life savers!! I owe you big time....



I did a little unpacking Tuesday, but I had to work all day so i Only had a few hours at night. Wednesday I got off half day at work because the dish network guy had to come out so I unpacked while waiting for him, and while he was there. So nice to have my DVR back!! lol...



My kitchen is done. I think I have one more box left but I can't find it so I am going to move on to my closet, then to the family room and so on. I am ordering books shelves from Ikea because I have so many books and want to display them nicely. Can't unpack those till I get them! Same with an entertainment center. Right now the TV is on my coffee table. Haven't even touched my scrap supplies....ugh...



So here are a few pics from around the house!



House_doorw



The view to my front door...All books....



House_bedroom



Kind of a random pic of my bedroom. So happy with my space in there. My old bedroom was so tiny it was hard to make my bed!! Only had about 2 feet clearance around the whole bed. This room is MUCH bigger....I plan on eventually putting a comfy (put your feet up) kinda chair right here.



Bathroom_at_new_housew



My bathroom, not a big view but it is huge!!! I LOVE my bathroom...my tub is FABULOUS!!! Anyone want to come try it??



2 comments:

  1. You are doing great, just take a deep breath and dig in .... you'll be in, organized and relaxing soon!
    HUGS
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it...I think Janell and I are still planning on coming up on the 19th...it will be later(after we get off work and pack up). I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you have that much unpacked and put away already...You are awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete