Sunday, September 30, 2007

found some time.

had a yucky, rainy, snowy day yesterday. I cleaned house and did laundry then found that the boys were itchy and ready to play but couldn't go out. We played hide and seek, and then went to see the game plan. I wasn't expecting too much out of the movie but it was actually pretty cute. The boys really enjoyed it. Afterward we went to Robert's and got a new candle warmer, then home to curl up on the couch and read. It was so yucky and cold!! Snow in September. Yuck..



.The_grad_4 Mt Genuine M_2 Love_the_little_things



Pappa and Gloria came over for brunch this morning and me and the boys played play station and pictionary then they did pearler beads while I finished some scrapping and circle journals that had to be done by Monday. Also finished a circle journal calendar that is due to go out next week. Feels good to have all that done. I also started some tags for a Christmas tag swap I am in. Also did this CUTE tag thingy for some decoration!! I will HAVE to post that too when I can.



I also.....drum roll please...........................



scanned some layouts I did at the retreat!!!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pages you did and am especially "fond" of the M is for Mischief page! You did a great job as usual! Looks like you enjoyed the snow day - me too! I got like 7 LO's done this weekend! Wowzie!
    HUGS
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, I love your new layouts, they are awesome!! You do such a great job on everything you do!! Love and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete