Tuesday, August 21, 2007

sponge bob

thats the bed spread taylor wants. He has a winnie the pooh one and he is so over that. He wants a spongebob one for his new bedroom. Well do ya think he will let me wait till Christmas? LOl....



we are closing tomorrow. we are closing tomorrow....honest....



i don't feel well at all....I wanna go home and go to bed...oh wait can't do that yet...I wanna go home to my dad's motor home and go to bed.



i miss my doggie....will get him back this weekend!!



Still have lots to worry about but am chosing not to.



my friend Sarah called last night and I forgot to call her back SORRY babe!!



The new winter CTMH catolog stinks.



My retreat is fast approaching and I got my first shipment of goodies for it!



I am going to see Chicago at the county fair on the 6th.



did I mention i wanna go home...k i am off....its five



adios.



4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! But...why can't I go to Chicago? I love them!!!!! Can you still get tickets? Jeff and I would love to go. I suppose it's too late. Boo-hoo. I loved the house. You'll have quite a bit more room huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say get a blue comforter and a sponge bob pillowcase - that way you can change his theme anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather.... more cost effective, get him a few Spongebob accesories (pillowcase, poster, throw blanket or pillow) and a plain blue set, it will be interchangeable and last much longer!
    Cant' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the CTMH catalog was great- I made a list and ended up with over $900 of crap that I absolutely have to have!!! I can't wait to see your new house-keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete