Friday, August 24, 2007

Didn't close today either

My lender called and offered to buy me a drink!! lol...she said she needs one after today. She has worked her tail off trying to get this done today and it just ins't goin to happen. She can't seem to get the guy at Idaho Housing to fax her the docs she needs to close. Monday for sure. Dang...at least I can scrub dad's motor home from top to bottom so he wont complain this weekend! And go get the nessesities for the house with no stress. I still need garbage cans (more rooms more garbage cans) silverware trays, new broom, shower curtain, stuff like that. I am going to cry....



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE HOMELESS!
    ha ha ha!!!
    I thought you could use a little laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up, girl... everything always works out! Good luck today with your closing!

    ReplyDelete