Monday, August 27, 2007

lordy....

talked to my lender this morning. Idaho housing WILL be faxing the docs for closing, but she doesn't know if the funding will happen. No funding no key. I already talked to cr homes and they say they are not aloud to let anyone in till the funding has arrived. My lender says she will do everything in her power to get me in tonight. My dad is freaking out. They are leaving WEDNESDAY morning to go camping in the motor home I have been living in. He still has to take it to the shop to get the generator fixed the oil changed, the propane filled up. the water flushed and filled. And stocked up. Not to mention Gloria re cleaning because she is a fanatic at cleaning and no matter how clean I get it it wont be good enough. I need to be out today. Completely out. Ugh....i can't t. I can't take any more stress. This weekend was was unimaginable the amount of stress i went through. I am worn to the bone. I just want to crawl under covers, where I don't know, and got to sleep and wake up when its all over.



3 comments:

  1. Im so sorry! I hope you have a better week! Sometime things happen for a reason, just think positive and you will get thru this! What a learning curve!! Good luck, hope to see you soon! Sparky is ready to see his new house! He is really excited LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Robin. I'm so sorry. Wish I lived closer so you could just move in for awhile. I don't understand how they can say you're approved and then back out when the house is all moved on and set. What's up with that? You poor girl. I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries sister!
    Calm down take a deep breath, you will get your house today no matter what. I know it!

    ReplyDelete