Monday, August 6, 2007

Darn cute!!

So a friend of mine and a client has been making the adorable diaper cakes that she will sell on her current web site. They are so darling and so very trendy. Way better and cuter than any I have seen out there. She is also branching out into baby bracelets. I have had the pleasure of being the photographer and just proofing them up for her and I thought I would show you my fav so far!! This one is called 'Happiness'. Isn't it cute!!??



Happinessweb



i just think this is soo cute! She has so many others and hopefully i can show you a pic of her diaper cake soon!! here is her website just in case you wanna c!! She doesn't have the bracelets up yet...well because i haven't given them to her yet...lol



http://www.diapercakesbydesign.com/



1 comment:

  1. Cool. I'm so excited to finally see pics of your house! Are you thrilled? How long before you start moving in?
    Can't wait for the retreat!!!!

    ReplyDelete