Sunday, November 5, 2006

WEll I am back

Not really wanting to be but here I am! LOL. The retreat was FANTASTIC! I had sooo much fun! I got 13 layouts done that I brought, 4 layouts from a class, an altered clock, and a cookie sheet advent calendar done! LOVED the girls that came and the cabin was beautiful! we even got snow! If you want to read more go here.



I am going to post my work a bit at a time till I get them all shown! It will give me something to blog about!! LOL



Love_hb



The one above was my favorite at the retreat! It was also the first one I did! The next one was fun too! I love the scenic route!



Model



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time. Loving the colours in these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess which layout is my favorite!???

    ReplyDelete