Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Here's another one and a few fun purchases!

I did this one of Taylor with a recent photo. Its so hard to get a photo of him these days!



Taylor



I forgot to tell you all what I got right before I left for the retreat! My old trimmer has had it. Its bent and wont cut straight so i decided to get this! I used it all weekend and I LOVE It! I am so excited to have this! cuts like butta I tell yas! So sharp and so smooth! I kept telling everyone how much I was in love with it, too much I think. Any who look into it if you are thinking of getting a new trimmer. And today I got this!



A



My  friend Cindy has one and brought it to the retreat! I have been eying the AMM tool caddy but didn't want to pay the price. She showed me here and it has a ton more room than those and is a TON cheaper!! I already took all my stuff out of my cropper hopper Flat pack and put it in there with more room to spare! soo happy with this! You can get them at Michael's. They are normally 19.99 but if you have a 40% you are stealing it! Well not really but you get the idea!



Have a great TUESDAY everyone!



3 comments:

  1. LOVING that LO of Tater bug and , well, you already know I love your new tote! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY BABE - I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta have one...that's cool. I might have to have Tori pick me up one or at least get me a 40% off coupon...Love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete