Monday, November 27, 2006

Now that things have settled down a bit

05w My thanksgiving was great! I had so much fun and had a blast with my family! We started around 11 at my Aunts house and ate so much turkey, stuffing and her world famous rolls that we could hardly move! Dessert was even more amazing! Another aunt was in charge of pies and she brought a gazillion. Well maybe not that much but too much. Plus two cheesecakes, and two cakes. Amazing spread. We then played Catchphrase and Scatagories then a game called zilch. All in all it was fantastic! Then off to my Step brothers house then back to my fathers house for a movie!



Yes I did I went shopping on black Friday. it was not an unpleasant trip though. Didn't really buy to much but got a start. The lines we hit were not too bad and neither were the people shopping. Very friendly cashiers and even friendly shoppers!



How was your thanksgiving?



2 comments:

  1. Glad things settled down and you can still be happy for the good part of the weekend!!
    Lots to be thankful for, egh? :O) HUGS!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete