Wednesday, November 15, 2006

had to get this down before I forgot!

011w Taylor has conveniently forgotten his homework folder for a few days now. So today when he comes to work and empties his folder he tells me that his teacher had to clean out his messy desk while he was out to recess and all it is is old papers. I don't even need to look. Well its a good thing I did. In between all the "junk" i find 4 nice homework papers ready to be filled out. Waiting for him to pick up his pencil and go to town. Well this is the conversation that played out after I gave him the papers.





Taylor: I hate homework sooo much! its so very stupid. So stupid I can't even stop!



Mom: Laughing Laughing and more laughing. (perhaps I shouldn't have)



Taylor: I am serious!!! (pounding fists on desk)



Mom: i know honey (laughing and trying not to pee)



Taylor: I really am serious! Homework is so stupid and I am not your monkey anymore (hides under desk)



mom: running from room to hide behind door and snicker like crazy.



I love that boy. oh, and he is doing his homework perfectly content at this very moment. So I don't think I have ruined him for life.........................have i?



1 comment:

  1. jeez - what are you worried about? i scar one of my children for life in some way almost everyday! our parents did it to us and were fine. RIGHT???????

    ReplyDelete