Thursday, November 9, 2006

Here's some more!

Been kinda busy so I didn't have time to scan some more but now I am sitting here listening to the boys watch cars and I am sharing some more layouts with you!



The first one I LOVE! I don't really know why. I got the sketch off a page on two peas but don't remember which one. LOVE the picture. Maybe thats why?



Loved



This second one was quick and easy and I pretty much let the pictures tell the story!



Fall



I have gotten done with a bit of my Christmas shopping done and ideas for most of the rest! I LOVE Christmas. Can't wait till I am aloud to put up the tree LOL.....



3 comments:

  1. I am with ya Robin.....LOVING that first LO of Chris, so awesome! I would not have thought to put those soft pastels with a boy's photo but it SO WORKS! I really like it a lot! Love your leaves page too... I have some almost identical photos of my kids in the leaves I posted on the Quick Snaps blog LOL You did some great work up at the Retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how quick you can whip these things out...and they are all so awesome. Way to go chick!

    ReplyDelete