Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So full of excitement today....!

Well aside from my toilet overflowing today I am full up to the brim with excitement!! here are some reasons!



1.  VERY BIG something with my dad that I can't share yet....



2.  Only 22 more days till i get to see my lil bro and my mommy for the holidays!! sooo excited about that!



3.  It snowed! Yah i know but it gets me in the holiday mood!



4.  I have THREE photo shoots Saturday and hopefully that will be the end till new years.



5.  I was picked by some very adorable Aussie chillens to have their MOMMY scrap my pictures. This lady happens to be one of my scrapping idols!! I am sooooo very excited about that!!!!



2 comments:

  1. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! I thought that was you that won the layout by Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...way to go. You have been on a roll, darlin' and all of it well earned and deserved! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete