Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Sorry

been so busy with the retreat I have completely neglected the old blog. Have been stressing a bit trying to get so much done and this would be the last day to do it all. I have pretty much all the retreat stuff done. have to pick up a bit more food at walmart tonight and some paper on my lunch hour but thats it. My stress is actually layouts and projects to bring! Nothing like waiting till the last minute to do that! I always tell myself that I should plan pages all the time and just have them waiting so that I know I will have something to work on without having to plan them all at the last minute. I do have to pack too. lol clothes even. I am so excited to get away!!! to leave the world of normal people behind and just hang with the overly obsessed scrappbooking goddesses I have come to love. Unnatural as it may be to the outsider looking in, it is soooo natural be obsessive over paper and pens...really... giggle.



So I will not be posting for a while (but so what, your used to it!) have a great weekend everyone!



me



2 comments:

  1. but I WILL miss you....
    HAVE FUN for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you fill all your spots? Hope so. It sure sounds like fun and if I was closer I would definately do it!!!

    ReplyDelete