Friday, November 17, 2006

friday

Getting off regular work early today. I have a Sr shoot at three and I am so excited. This girl is beautiful and has fantastic blond hair. Her mom used to own the daycare my children used to go to so it should be a little more relaxing for this sweet chic. She says she likes pink and I told her to go for it! We are going to do several sessions because with the time change and winter coming on light is scarce. I hope I do ok today! maybe if you have a sec ask for a little inspiration from the man above? Wanna know something? The shoots I do after a long prayer session asking for inspiration go sooo good. I have shoots that I absolutely feel so inspired with/by, and others I could just bury in the back yard beacause I didn't like them. Inspiration. Notice the word in the middle "spirit". God gave me this talent and its because of him I can do it. Thank you.



1 comment:

  1. WATCH IT ROBIN - YOUR SOUNDING LIKE YOU MIGHT VENTURE TO CHURCH SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!
    JK - YOU ARE FABULOUS AND I AM GLAD YOU KNOW WHO TO THANK FOR IT! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete