Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Trip to Boise

Had a ton of fun this weekend in Boise. Had a little bit of trouble with Taylor's allergies but other than that a BLAST. Spent WAY to much money, but got some cool new Scrap Product. I was going to take a pic of it all but I forgot and put it all away! ACK....but I do have some other pics!



This is Chris at the Idaho Discovery Center. Fantastic place for kids and parents to learn all about science and the way things work. This experiment got the better of him. Its about centrifical (sp?) force and right after I took this pic he went wild and fell. Bad...



2w



This is Taylor on a Chair he lifted all by himself. It uses the Pulley system and he really thought it was cool!



12w



After the discovery center we walked over the canal to the playground and the let the boys play a bit. Great photos opp for me too. The pic of me and my friend Sarah Taylor took!



6w



8w



10w_1



9w



We had so much fun and I even got to make some cards with Sarah and her mom!





1 comment:

  1. WHY THE HECK DON'T YOU EVER PUT A PICTURE OF YOU & ME ON YOUR BLOG BANNER?! JEEZ, YOU'D THINK SARAH WAS SPECIAL OR SOMETHING! HA-HA-HA! ANY WAY CUTE PHOTOS AND IM GLAD YOU HAD FUN.

    ReplyDelete