Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Funny thing happened on the way to my blog!

I forgot to Update! LOL. Been really busy at home and a work. i have pics I want to share, things that have happened but not one thing really sticks out as a blog worthy topic. so this is what you get today. Boring Boring Boring. Every day life of me.



Saturday Taylor had a soccer game and they one by one point, well the only point. Guess who made that score? YES my Taylor. NO pride here, really. Then it was off to my Dad's garage sale to help out. He did very well but still has a ton left so he may have another one this weekend. Then it was home to clean house, which didn't get completely finished but enough. Sunday afternoon my kids and I met up with the Hansens and we headed up to the wilderness to try to get some Autumn shots of my family for Christmas cards. I haven't even finished proofing so I can't show you any! LOL. Sorry...maybe tomorrow!



Well that is IT. Boring right? Told ya so.



No comments:

Post a Comment