Thursday, September 7, 2006

apologies

my sincerest apologies to the world of blogging. I have been extremely remiss in posting and even though I am sorry I don't care. LOL...



I have been fighting a pretty bad head cold and even though I have come to work its not because I feel fantastic its because if I stayed home my mess coming back would be enough to make me quit. I am however feeling much better than I did three days ago.



Going to a concert tonight. it will be loud i will have my ears plugged. I can stand loud music but the high pitched buzz or static from the speakers hurts bad. Its at our county fair so hoping to get in some nasty, greasy, fried food too. LOL....



Here is a layout I did during Kim Archers online class tuesday. LOVE her and her style!



Robin_gibbons_celebrate_you_1 



laters



6 comments:

  1. Robin...love this. Is this the lady from Australia? Where do you find these classes? I would make an effort to come into work and do them. Any ideas for a card "challenge" for my mother and sisters?
    We are doing our sisterly retreat in Soda for my sister's birthday...do you want to come? Would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the LO and gald you are back in Blog-town with us again. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl loving how your layout turned out. Kims classes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Robin:))
    Thanks so much for being part of the class!! Your layout looks fantastic:)))
    KIMxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout! Beautiful use of space!

    ReplyDelete