Thursday, September 21, 2006

Rain Rain please please stay

I am loving the rain. We finally got some rain today with tomorrow being over cast. I hate when its over cast and the sky is too lazy to rain. I love it when it actually does rain. I love the cozy feeling I get while being inside while the water runs down the windows. Wanting to curl up with a good book and not feeling guilty cuz I should be out doing yard work. Rain is the best excuse NOT to mow the lawn. I got stuff to make stew at the store last night and can't to sit at the dinner table with my kids and a warm bowl of yummyness and warm buttered rolls.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is exactly what *I* was thinking for dinner tonight too! So yum, so warm and yes, COZY too! I can't wait! Also premier of ER is tonight! ROCK ON Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete