Thursday, September 14, 2006

279 th post

Leaves_fall It actually "feels" like fall. Its windy cloudy and even some of the leaves are changing. I love this time of year. Kids get to start wearing warmer clothes, I get to start wearing warmer clothes, but have to stop wearing sandals or crocks. LOVE wearing my crocks. So dang comfortable.



Excited about so many things! Excited that the retreat is really going to happen and having fun getting stuff ready! Everyone is going to get a survivor kit and even some giveaways! I am already getting the menu figured out!



Also excited to head to Boise this weekend! Hanging with my friend and mom, shopping for scrap stuff and just have fun! Nice to take a little trip just for fun once in awhile!



Hope YOU are excited about something....are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment