Friday, September 8, 2006

Lynard, Skynard and a skunk

concert was great. Weather was perfect, no mosquitoes to infect the groupies. All around good night at the fair. Course on the way home I drove passed a FRESHLY squished skunk. So fresh that my car smells like I actually hit it. Dad washed, then washed it again. ewwww. almost had to pull over and puke before I made it home.



B000fimg6801 Been watching the second season of lost. It came out on dvd, and I am enjoying it throughly. Lots of people told me the second season was not as good as the first and I don't agree at all. Can't wait till the third season starts in October. Glad I have DVR. lol......



Going to a friends house tonight to say goodbye to her son. He is moving to Florida in the morning and I think its a good thing. He has been a hard one to raise. Hope it all works out.



Taylor has a game bright and early tomorrow then its off to the library and the then to the mall to pay my sears card and pick up my friend Stephanie's bday gift. Hope she likes it!



Maybe some scrapping this weekend HOPING anyway! lOL



me



2 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like your typical busy crazy weekend as always? LOL You never stop, do ya? Hope you have some fun and get a chance to scrappy scrap a bit too! BIG HUGS Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to watch the 2nd season over again. I may have to see if I can rent it. there are so many little things that get missed.
    My DH is a big LS fan. Wonder if they will be in our area?

    ReplyDelete