Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Smiling

it feels good. I passed a lady in my car today who looked like she hadn't smiled in her entire life. Her faced was all pinched up and the look in her eyes was scary. She was probably 80 years old and every day of her life was shown on her face. Do you think she had the hardest life? A husband who beat her, children who manipulated her, neighbors that egged her house, dogs that crapped on her lawn, or do you think that through her whole life she felt as though she had nothing to smile about. That she was just mean and nasty and now it shows? Good thing I can't help but smile, I don't want to look like a sour old grape when I am 80.



Had another on line class with Kim Archer last night! LOVED the layout. I think its my favorite layout she has put together for us. Totally enjoyed myself and even got done early enough to head bed before ten! Thanks Kim for another fantastic class!



Robin_in_the_us_2   



4 comments:

  1. I love it Robin! No sour grapes here! I actually had a lady flip me the bird the other day while driving (because I had the balls to drive the SPEED limit!!??) and so she gives me a 'fly by' and I waved vigorously and smiled BIG at her as I went by ...LOLOL it felt great!
    LOVE the LO.....GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Kims blog! Amazing. Gorgeous pic and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. You never did tell me if this is the lady from Australia? I've got to find time to do some of these. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete