Thursday, March 16, 2006

Its friday for me!

So excited! Last minute decided to go to a retreat tomorrow. It actually starts today but couldn't get off work till tomorrow. Lots of Scrappin and Spa'in. They are having spa night and I cant wait! Hope to get a project done that I have been working on for my mother's bday and a few pages I have planned for awhile! Looking forward to some me time!



Only 28 more days till my baby turns six. Have NO idea what to get him for his birthday. He is growing so fast!



Here is a pic from one of my past shoots. Its another one of my friends little boy. LOVE this kids eyes!



Img_5015_web



2 comments:

  1. ARGHHHHHHHH! I could have gone with you!! I COULD HAVE GONE WITH YOU!!
    So I am talking to Ed today about this retreat thing and BAM! he tells me, 'well, ya, I would have let ya go if you would have asked'...WHAT THE ????? Owell, CKU is coming up fast! :O)

    ReplyDelete