Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I did it!

I crossed TWO things off my list from earlier! I got the flower stamps at the coop (good thing too, there was only two left), and scrapped this pic of Sister-in-law Danelle. I took this pic at the retreat last weekend and printed it out right away! Couldn't wait to scrap it!



Danelle_1 



The scanned colors look a little off but its great in real life.



Read Ali Edwards blog today. She is a life artist, and dang it so am I. I create art from my life, from the boys lives, from EVERY extraordinary day. I am a life artist. What are you?



4 comments:

  1. Love your LO! Seems like I say that alot, but trust me I don't say it unless I mean it!
    Thanks for the blog link to Ali Edwards, enjoyed reading her blog, she seems so down to earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LO is good...and the photo of her is AWESOME! I bet she'll love it! Rock on sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate pics of myself, but the LO is gorgeous! You're so sweet and good to our family! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete