Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day OFF!

So nice to wake up on a Thursday and NOT have to get ready as fast as I can! LOL. Kids and I stayed up a little later than normal playing board games and laughing. Today we are headed to the museum then grocery shopping. Was hoping for a pic-nic, but it looks like snow or rain. Yuck.



Went to a mini class at my friends last night. We were given a magazine add and the same paper and embellishments to make a page. We were to use the add as inspiration. There were all types of scrappers there and we were only aloud the basic tools, trimmer, scissors and her sizzix punch alphabet. I had a lot of fun and it was even nice not scrapping with a certain THEME in mind. At the end I did add a title cuz the page and pics were forming in my mind. Its going to be about me, about how independent I have become. Sure there are certain things I can't do but heck I can lay a vinyl floor, so there isn't too much!! LOL....Going to have Chris help me do a photo shoot of me to see if I can get some shots I have planned in my head for it!



Here is the ADD:



Add



Here is my page.



Add_page



woke up this morning with a horrible pain in my muscle. I hate when I sleep wrong on my arm and it hurts all the next day. Thank goodness my hip doesn't hurt this morning. Its been killing me for the past week. Last night it hurt so bad I could have cried. It hasn't hurt this bad for YEARS! ugh....



Well on to more stress full things like drinking my peppermint tea!! TA TA!!





1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I am crap when i comes to inspiration pieces. I look at them and go... ummm ok what do I do know. LOL.
    Hope you are feeling ok

    ReplyDelete