Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Is it time to blog yet?

Been a bit remiss in typing here, mostly layouts and projects. Haven't really had much to say. Here are a few thoughts running through my head.



Loving American Idol! Totally sucked me in



Ty_front_2  Cant believe my son Taylor did his hair like Ty from Extreme Home Makeover . Yeah I LIKE Ty!! So Very MUCH!



I have so much creative energy flowing but cant seem to find the time to sit and do it!



Have a pic of Danelle at home I am dying to scrap.



HATE tailgaters!! IF you are in the habit of doing that STOP! It makes us people in the front HOPE a dog runs into the road so we have to make a sudden stop. If my air bags go off you are paying for my new car.



HAVE to get to the coop after work so I can pick up the mm flower stamps I am drooling over before they run out.



Hope Chris doesn't whine about his homework.



Tired of winter, i want to start raking my yard and clearing flower beds!



Need to do a deposit!



That's if folks, sorry not very deep or even rational







1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU SURE WE ARE NOT SISTERS IRL??? I think someone 'up there' screwed up and sent us to the wrong Mommy's or something cuz' OMG I was reading your posts here and like YES...A HUH...YES, YUP, YES...
    love ya sis! :O)
    PS We will have to be garden buddies this summer too! FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete