Thursday, December 8, 2005

A watched pot never boils....right?

Been waiting for my friend Heather to have her baby. She is SUPPOSED to be induced today IF her amniotic fluid was low. How dumb is it that her apt wasn't till this afternoon!! The most excited is my Tater bug though. He can't wait for baby Teagan. Every time he sees her he runs to talk to the baby. Giving her belly hugs and listens to Teagans hiccups. I had promised her a mini baby book and a infant photo shoot. Haven't done the book yet!!! LOL....She may have to wait for that till AFTER the shoot! LOL!!



So cold still today. They had school but there were only eight kids in my youngest sons kindergarten class. Wonder how many in my oldest sons class?



Pretty pumped about Stacy Julienne's new project. Online courses!! Check this out!! Big Picture!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment