Monday, December 26, 2005

Fantastic Christmas!!

Xm_01_resized_1 What a wonderful day! Of course the kids tried to start it at 2:00 am....not really what I was ready for. They tried to sleep with me but their just wasn't room so I made them sleep on the couch, and they did! I thought maybe they would have sat and whispered the whole time but they dozed off till about 6! Thank goodness! They had a wonderful time opening thier presents and Taylor only opened a few that were not his. LOL...Santa was good to me and brought me lots of new scrapping goodies in my stocking! Can't wait to use them. The boys got me a Rascal Flats cd, a huge black and white photo collage frame, and a huge cd book for all my photo shoots! What sweet kiddos! The boys got TONS of stuff. Had a great meal with the whole family and played Mad Gab till all hours of the night! Came home so bone tired we were asleep within minutes! This morning has consisted of Jammie's and toys and movies...totally relaxed and not caring what the living room looked like! We did just put all the presents away so we could walk though and now I have to run to the shower to be at the mall and then we are on our way to see NARNIA!!! Hope you all are recovering from the Holiday!!!







2 comments:

  1. This Christmas picture is worthy of a magazine!! How warm, inviting, festive, and beautiful your home looks. Wow. Make it your Christmas cards next year, but first, pour me a cup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the awesome 'treats' today! Headed for a hot tubby and some pampering time for MOI'!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete