Friday, December 23, 2005

Its almost here!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!





Can't wait! Almost everything is done. Going to clean like crazy tomorrow so i wont have to do much this next week. Get the muffins mixed up for Christmas morning. We are having sausage and cheese muffins. Its a new recipe, i will tell you how it goes. Also getting my bacon water chestnuts thingy ready. It has a real name but I can never remember it. If you know what it is please tell me again. LOL



Then we are baking snicker doodles for Santa and maybe hanging out and watching Christmas movies with Grandma and Grandpa.



For those of you that I am not with this Christmas please know I love you all and miss you bunches.....



AUNT BETH YOUR CARD CAME BACK IN THE MAIL! I FORGOT TO PUT STAMPS ON IT! IT WILL BE LATE BUT YOU WILL GET IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment