Monday, December 5, 2005

Finally done with the tree!!

I took exactly one week!! LOL. I found even another box of decorations in the shed while looking for the outside lights. Mostly a modge podge of old decorations when the kids were toddlers, but a few important handmade ones. Got those up and a few new ones and Voila!! A modge podge tree!! LOL. Love it!



Spent yesterday putting up lights outside. Spent four hours in the cold but didn't get much done cuz well I didn't check the dang lights BEFORE i strung them. Yes I know I know!! Well half of them don't work so only part of my yard is decorated. I don't think i will worry about finishing it. Too darn cold!

I spoke to a dear friend of mine on the phone this weekend. She told me she had lost a precious member of their family. Mimi. An adorable kitty cat who will be greatly missed. The reason of her passing was eating a Lilly. Lilies are apparently lethal to cats so if you do have feline furbabys please be sure not to bring home lilies. I was completely unaware of this and I would hate to think of anyone else having to go through what she did. So sorry honey......





No comments:

Post a Comment