Thursday, December 1, 2005

Loosing all track of time

Last night I was wrapping presents and while doing that thinking about all I have to be before the holiday sneaks up on me. Thinking I don't have much time to do this. Feeling the pressure of the time constraint on my back. Wondering if I will get it all done and when I can sneak out with out the boys to do their shopping. How am I going to get it all done??? UGH well you know guys it is ONLY the FIRST of December!!! After Thanksgiving comes and goes time speeds way up. Am I right? Its as if all of a sudden the world is spinning faster and so is my pocket change. I am making a lot of my gifts this year and even that was supposed to make it easier. Now I am just trying to get it all done in time. Anyone want to do it for me? LOL



Got a few presents wrapped and under the tree for the boys. Just some stuff I had already picked up. First thing Taylor noticed is that Chris has more gifts and they are bigger. You know its like having twins!!! Everything has to be the same or their is a big fight. I told Taylor that not all the gifts are under the tree yet and that he had better not think about who got what or how big it is or maybe Santa would bring coal. He looked at me and said 'mom, what is coal?' with this {mom has gone crazy} look on  his face. How do you explain coal? So I told him its a big black rock. He actually looked excited at that. Bah Humbug





1 comment:

  1. FIRST: Thanks for the music link, you could leave it up ALL month and I would LOVE it!
    SECOND: Tell dear Tater bug that coal is what naughty boys are left instead of CANDY and I bet he'll change his tune! LOL
    THIRD: Enjoy the season, don't rush and stress and be chaotic, just let it come and go.... how can you enjoy it if you are letting everything get you so down and out? RELAX girl!

    ReplyDelete