Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday.

Today I am only thankful for one thing.....





MONDAYS only come once a week!





Ugh what a day! Took Taylor to the dentist this morning (8 o'clock)only to find out that they couldn't work us in, due to circumstances beyond my control. Taylor was not unhappy, but hungry,ran to Fred Meyers to find water chestnuts and grab some gogurt for bug to eat on the way to school. Bug not only ate it but decorated his jeans with it. Ran home right before the bell rang to change pants. Then at lunch I hurried to the bank and ran over the little island. You know the one in the middle of the road to keep idiots like me from hitting the stall thingies. The guys in the huge trucks look at me like "dang women drivers! Even worse she's blond!". Yah its been a day already.



Finding comfort remembering that my favorite day of the year is almost here. I think I may be more excited than my kids. Course they are really gearing up! Only two more projects to go and I am done. Nothing major to work on, but looking forward to them cuz it will be fun. Altering two chalkboards for the boy's teachers.



I ran across this quote in a book yesterday! I think its completely correct.



   "you can not talk peace with someone who is not peaceful"



K I am thankful....



for snow flakes falling as big as my toe...



Children who still giggle when i tickle thier feet...



for mom's who are happy to hear my voice on the phone...



For little brothers who turn in to good big brothers



For the small things at work that make my day go smoother ie: a printer that actually prints, a christmas tree in the window, a computer to play christmas music on and a way to talk to my friends!LOL don't tell my boss....



Monday here I come!!









No comments:

Post a Comment