Tuesday, December 13, 2005

foola poops and weasils

What can I ask you makes young children the entertainment of the world? If you have kids you will know what I mean. In case anyone was wondering to keep a foofla poop (hula hoop) up you have to shake your bum. That's what Taylor learned in PE yesterday. Never knew that myself.



ALL THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IS DONE!!! Just a few small projects to finish up for teachers and that's it!! I even have all of them pretty much wrapped and under the tree!! WHEWWWWW!!



Here is a pic of one of my new ornaments. I got a set of (fake) blown ornaments that are snowmen of the seasons. This one is the fourth of July!4th_snowman_5



1 comment:

  1. Now, Tater must have been talking to Micheal on his cellophone sometime, maybe lasterday? LOL Yup, there is some Micheal-eze for you too! ROTF!!

    ReplyDelete