Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I dont think I have ever been this sick...

I have been so sick. I have had a cold for two weeks now. I was getting better and then BAM! Sunday morning I felt like crap. I had a shoot to go to and I don't think that helped either. Being out in the cold and yucky. I could barely get out of bed and finally went to the Dr yesterday. I haven't been to the Dr (except for maternity) since I was 19! I don't do Dr's. they may tell me somethings wrong!! Giggle. Well I do have something wrong. I horrible sinus infection, and bronchitis. BAD. I am on some major antibiotics and after filling the prescription yesterday I went home to bed. I laid on the couch ALL day!! The only thing i did till the kids got home from school was start the dishwasher. I feel SO much better today. I still can't talk. I have NO voice. It's amazing what antibiotics can do!! I actually woke up this morning feeling refreshed and didn't get dizzy in the shower!! lol....So I am back at work. not liking it but I am here! LOL



How are you all feeling!!???



2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby...I'd bring you chicken noodle soup if I lived closer...hang in there.

    ReplyDelete