Thursday, November 15, 2007

projects and christmas

Work_tree so as the days get closer to Christmas my urge to decorate is increasing. I have yet to break out the Christmas decorations at home but we did break them out at the office. The other lady in the office is a Christmas freak and has had her TREES (yes many many many trees) up at her house for week so she HAD to do the work one already. I like it . Its right by my desk and it makes me feel all festive. We need more to it though. We only just added the ribbon and some picks yesterday. I want to find some poinsettias in the blue color to add more dimension to it.



We are planning on doing some Christmas shopping this Saturday. Get some of the early gifts we need out of the way. No complaints here. I love to Christmas shop!!











Here is a layout I have done recently. Sorry for the bad pic. Didn't have time to scan it...its simple but done.



Mat_and_t



This is a tin I got for Queen of the month at KNK. I used scraps from November's kit to make a mini album in it. The tin is magnetic and i put it on my fridge!



Front_magnet_tinScrapbook_tin



Scrapbook_006 



1 comment:

  1. THis puts me in the Christmas spirit too!! I love the tree. The colors are so lively and pretty. Love the M&T page, Robin. Tells a story so well, and the embels are so soft and romantic. Love the little tin "album." Sort of a fridge locket!

    ReplyDelete