Saturday, November 24, 2007

still full

of crap that is. Lol...just kidding. Still full with turkey! I had a fantastic Thanksgiving, but haven't done to much outside the house this weekend! Completed a FULL rag quilt yesterday, cleaned house today, and finished up my projects for KNK, while watching sappy girl movies!



Img_0789 Img_0787 Untitled1 How_old_hidden_journaling_inside_fi



I have a few more quick tags and a card I did too. Not too keen on the how old layout but its done and it has hidden journaling in the cute file folder. Its actually a picture of my sis on Santa's lap. I have the original. Not sure why? So I scanned it and fixed a couple scratches and the color and printed it out. I loved the hopscotch paper (the lace number cs) from Ki! wish I could have figured out a cooler way to use it!!



Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!



me



2 comments:

  1. You are amazing and continue to inspire me everyday. Thanks for the cute comments on my blog. I am so glad we have had the chance to get to know each other. And yes, I am still full too....but the sad thing is, I think if someone was to sit a Thanksgiving feast in front of me right now I wouldn't hesitate to dig in :).

    ReplyDelete