Thursday, November 8, 2007

Morning!!

I am feeling so much better its unbelievable!! Gotta love drugs!!



I got two pages done the other night. One for a calendar swap I am in and another of my little brother and his sweet wife. I have so many layouts and projects I have done that I want to share just haven't had time to scan or take pics of them. Hopefully I can do that soon!



My friend has a blog!! Well not only is she a friend but she is also a client!! She is such a cutie patutie and so is her family!! Go take a look!!



http://jensenfamily5.blogspot.com/



55w



2 comments:

  1. Wow Robin - what a honor to be on your blog. I love love love the pictures and I am so anxious to get the rest. You are so amazing and I have a ton people asking me about you. I hope you don't mind if I send them your way. Thanks for being such an amazing person and most importantly a great friend. You are the Best!! Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those blog's huh? When are you coming down to help me set one up? I'm actually going to call SafeLink and get a faster internet so I can use it at home! Are you excited for me? Finally...moving from dial-up. I'm glad you're feeling better, and wish you were coming down this weekend!

    ReplyDelete