Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm in Loooooouuuuuuuve......

Carmel_apple_spice_2  Run do not walk to you nearest starbucks on the corner and order a tall Carmel apple spice. OMG....its almost like .......... well you know. I am soooo in love with this drink!! Gave me warm and fuzzies....just perfect for the cold rainy day like it was today!



For about a week now I have been craving my moms hot cider she brews in her crock pot. We used to always have it about this time of year. Along with molasses cookies shaped like Winnie the pooh. Coolest cookie cutter ever I tell ya. Well anyway. I just really wanted some today after work so we were going to head to albertson's to get the ingredients and on the way there I remembered that someone had told me about some cider drink at starbucks. Me and Taylor are the only ones in the family who like cider so I thought 'might as well just get a couple cups and call it good'. Little did I know that the addictive flavor of this particular drink will now have me going back again and again. As a matter of fact I think after the boys are done carving their pumpkins we might take a trip to get some more....



3 comments:

  1. YUMMMM I have to take Hot cider to the BSU game on Saturday...wonder how they make it? Guess I'll be getting the ingredients and doing it myself! Love the blog...especially when you write more often!!!Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound simply divine! You know, poor Ed keeps getting dragged into the Big "S" drivethrough with his work buddies and he is so not a coffee drinker but he takes the coffee break aka "runs" with them to get out of work for a bit! ROTF! However, he might go for some hot cider...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a beautiful advertisment for this product!! Photo is wonderful -- all glowing, golden, eye-catching, and written copy is very motivating!! You would be great at this also!

    ReplyDelete