Monday, November 19, 2007

the tree is up~

We usually do our Christmas decorations the weekend after thanksgiving. Well this year my kids will be at their dads so we just decided to do it this weekend!! after several trips to walmart to get my NEW freaking vacuum working (yeah later post on that) we came home and got to work!! the boys really took over the tree this year. They put it up and Chris did most of the lights with my help and were so fast putting the ornaments on! They are really proud of their work and it looks great!! The tree looks so small in my new house!! We put it in the living room that doesn't have much furniture so Its just a tree room right now!! lol. I will put up my houses this weekend while the boys are gone!



Tree Tree01



2 comments:

  1. How cute, I love it!!! It looks great in your NEW house, your boys are the best little helpers!!! Love you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally have put me in the mood to get my tree up. I usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I am already anxious to get started. Maybe if I have time before we leave for Mom and Dad's house for Thanksgiving, I will break out the Christmas boxes from the storage room. I hope you enjoy using all your fun decorations in your new house!!

    ReplyDelete