Monday, February 19, 2007

scrapped

well its been a long weekend. Chris had a really bad cough on Friday and a touch of a fever so I kept him home. I did some housework but mostly hung out with him, reading and watching TV. Saturday we went to see Bridge to teribithia...it was so good. Me and Chris read the book and I cried reading it and watching it. LOL...Go see it. That afternoon we hung out at Barnes and noble then home for some scrapping and reading. I scrapped the boys read. I finished up some roledex cards for a swap and got them ready to go. Sunday we lounged all day. I only did a bit of cleaning and also worked on a chipboard mini book. Its all done and I want to show it but I need my cropadile that someone borrowed to punch holes in it for circle rings to keep it together. I WILL show it soon. Came out so cute.



Remember_family Today has been spent REALLY cleaning, laundry, sheets, scrubbed the kitchen floor with my hands, washed curtains, vacuumed dusted, cleaned out fridge, vacuumed the ceilings. Stuff like that. Then this afternoon I did a page!!! I completely copied a layout from BHG. Its on page 21 of the February/march issue. the second i saw that page I HAD to copy it. I used new Scenic route I just got and just had fun making something I didn't really have to think about!





Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I am off to call the "magic" number to see if I need to report for jury duty tomorrow!! Night all!



4 comments:

  1. How come I can't just copy something and have it come out this cool? Awesome girl...do you want to plan on cleaning when you come to my house? I never clean like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I know that I must be stupid, but what is BHG and where can I get cool ideas like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I know that I must be stupid, but what is BHG and where can I get cool ideas like this?

    ReplyDelete