Sunday, February 4, 2007

More...

I got a TON of scrapping stuff done this weekend!! so excited! It was soo nice to come in here and scrap in my new room and guess what its still clean!! Even after finishing one layout left from the crop, the start of 14 Rolodex cards for a swap, two more layouts, the altering of an antique window, and one valentine gift envie!! so excited!!!!Brothers_1 Fresh_1



here are a couple of the layouts....And here is the envie. I got the idea out of the feb paper cuts. Its a paper bag cut in half and then sort of made into a match book. Perfect for gc or pictures or coupons ect!



Scan0006



5 comments:

  1. WOW YOU WERE BUSY TODAY! ARE YOUR BOYS OK? DID THEY STARVE ALL DAY WITH NO MOTHER AVAILABLE TO COOK FOR THEM? LOL!
    THE STUFF LOOKS AMAZING AS ALWAYS! OH YEAH AND THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS ON MY BLOGS, YOU SILLY GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...those are awesome layouts and projects. You are a very talented designer as well as an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME & Inspiring work! I would love to see the antique window. I'm intrigued.
    Keep it up! I WISH I could take pictures half as good as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...loved spending some time with you this weekend. Wish I could make it up there more. It was so much fun to see the "GANG"...Loved spending time with you all. Love the layouts too!

    ReplyDelete