Saturday, February 3, 2007

Cropped

Had a blast night with my girls and we cropped till late into the night. Ate junk food, giggled way to much and even got a show from the next table. I think the lady had too much sugar cuz she stood on her chair to sing to us. Fab fun time! I couldn't sleep when I got home and stayed up most of the night. Not really tired though! Should make for an early bed time tonight though.



Here is one of the layouts I did last night. the felt flowers are American Crafts. and the paper it DCWV.



Sparky_letter



My friend Heather got a design runner for freakin CHEAP the other day so I talked her into bringing it to the crop and I used it on this layout. The two strips of paw prints and the "Mom likes me the best" quote is from the Pet cartridge. Its actually a pretty darn cool little item.



Didn't do much today. Met my Mother in Law and Father in Law for breakfast, then headed to Sport clips for the boys hair cuts and then to Porter's crafts and to Pet smart for a new squeaky toy. Sparky's other squeaky toy is on the roof of our front porch...ahem...Then to a movie. We saw Happily Never After. I really didn't like it and I can tell Taylor was bored but Chris said he liked it. O'well it was only 2.50 for us to go because we had GC! lol.....I am headed of to do some sheets and fold some laundry then I want to PLAY! 



3 comments:

  1. Singing on your chair.. sounds cool to me. LOL
    Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say that letters to your pets are way to cheesy for me! But I do LOVE the layout. I had fun last night too - darling, I would scrap with you anytime, anywhere! You are scrappingly inspirational and friendishly exceptional! (How's that for some made up words!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and you forgot to mention that I went to your house to admire your scrap room!

    ReplyDelete