Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ooooh baby!!!

K this is the THIRD time I have tried to post this on typepad today so i guess the third times the charm!



I ordered this baby today.



541168183



I have been wanting a 50 mm fixed lens for a while. Canon has a VERY cheap ok one for about 70 bucks but from the reviews I have read you get what you pay for. While the glass itself is good and produces good pictures with real life color the lens can actually fall apart. Well this lens is a canon 50 mm 1.4. The other one was a 1.8 so this is actually better and good for me that canon just came out with a 1.2 so the one I bought was marked down considerably. Can't wait to play!!



Also wanted to wish you all a fantastic V day!!



Chris_vday_w



4 comments:

  1. What a great Valentine's day present to yourself! Love the love bug too! It's adorable, I miss getting love bugs like that from the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you love your new lense! Great Valentine photo, and I LOVE your window frame in the last post...BEAUTIMOUS!

    ReplyDelete