Friday, February 9, 2007

man....

I feel bitchy today, Not witchy, the the real B. I don't know what is wrong with me. I have been mean and short with almost everyone today and I think I even made a lady cry. Not an insured but someone who works at a mortgage broker. They called three times this morning wanting something from another agent here in the office. picking till they got what they wanted. He didn't get in till 12 so I tried to help them out and get them what they want because they were closing on a loan any second and needed it. Well it turns out the reason our agent didn't get them what they wanted was because the insured decided NOT to purchase the house that the mortgagee requested all this info on. I spent an hour taking care of this business for a mortgage company that was snotty to me on the phone, and then they really didn't need ti but didn't KNOW it. So i even called our insured to make SURE he was not purchasing this house and he said no and wanted to know why i needed to know. After I told him what the mortgage had done he was really mad. Which kinda made me madder, not at him but at the mortgage co. So by the time I got someone at the mortgage company (three tries to get anyone) i was a little rough with the message I left. The broker called me back and I think she was crying. Either that or she had a bad cold. she apologized left and right, and i feel bad...really bad. ugh what the heck is wrong with me and NOOO it is not my time of the month. i need a break! i need a weekend....Hugh look here it comes!!!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry sweetie, no ,matter how b--itch--y you get i will still love you!

    ReplyDelete