Monday, October 17, 2005

Having a good monday

You know when your house is in order when you wake up in the morning everything runs much smoother. I do NOT have toys in my living room!! Yay!! Made a new rule! No more toys in the living room. The boys have been having major trouble picking up after themselves lately and I am sick of it. So any toys that make it to the living room gets boxed up and put away. So far only a leapster has been grounded. They have been very good so far!



Did not do too much this weekend besides housework. Did get a nice visit from a Friend Sunday! You know who you are and THANK YOU!! Worked on a project I am doing for Sarah, and finished some cards for a cards swap! Other than that just did laundry and watched Extreme Home Makeover. Cried the whole show. If any one else saw it they would understand!!



Have had lots of comments and emails on the Sr. Portraits and I want to thank you all! The icing on the cake is that she Really liked them! She has been showing all her friends and giving me good Publicity!! Keep your fingers crossed!



Got my hotel room reserved today for the night of the STONES concert!! sooooo excited for that!!



Not much else to report! Have a good Monday everyone!!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend, I pretty much did too! HUGS to you and I am so happy the Sr Portraits were a HIT! YOU ROCK GIRL!! Darla

    ReplyDelete