Monday, October 3, 2005

Fall is HERE!!

Woke up this morning with a crisp feeling in my brain and the urge to decorate the house for fall!! The feeling of holidays to come invigorates me!



Got a lot done this weekend including vacuuming out the couch. Found a couple missing remotes and some chargeable batteries! SCORE!



Also have 13 pages done toward my goal..did cheat a bit though. Went to ladies night out at Robert's and bought some cropper hopper vertical storage things. I couldn't resist they were offering a 40 and 50 % off coupons. I used both! LOVE the storage. Got most of my patterned paper organized in them already!



Pretty good relaxing weekend all around!!





1 comment:

  1. HOW DID YOU GET IN ON THAT?? I had no idea Robert's was having any such deal? Hmmmm O'well, I had no $moolah$ anyway so it is all good! LOL I can't wait to see all your pp in those verticcal storage! WHOOWHOO!
    I have been browsing the ads today, Mikes, Roberts, ect... I am so broke I dont' know why I even do it to myself :O( Bummeroni!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete