Monday, October 24, 2005

Good monday morning all!!

What a wonderful day to be alive.. NOT! Just kidding I am very happy to be alive just not so happy to be at work.Had a WONDERFUL weekend!! Hung out with the boys, played board games, got Halloween costumes and even scrapped! I did 5 more layouts toward my 50 goal and 16 cards, one mini file folder book and a did a bit more on a current project! The boys even scraped with me! We had a blast. Weekend was warm enough that the boys got to play outside in the afternoon. Nice to open the windows and let in the fresh autumn air!



So my boys went off to school today with horrible hair! Tried my hardest to get them to go do it. I rush around so much in the morning doing this and that in the short time before work, that I completely forgot the hair again till I got in the car to get to school. Ugh owell....



Halloween..you know I hate trick or treating...no one in my neighborhood does the treats anymore so we have to travel to get any candy!! Maybe I should just supplement with goodie bags from mom.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday to You Too! I am just having a happy go lucky kind of Monday here, got the HOP's done and gettin' ready for some scrapping! I have a goal to meet by this Fri so I can go SHOP! :O) I did 3 more lo over the weekend plus a Christmas book...busy times! I only have 26 Lo to do this week! Haaa! Hugs Robin dear!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete