Thursday, November 4, 2010

whew

Boy October was a busy month!!! November is already here and Christmas is just around the corner. But I have YET to share our Halloween!! So here is some!!


A few weeks ago me and boys headed to Burley for a quick trip. Danelle organized a family party for us and we all met up at a local straw maze! I had so much fun!!! Ok WE had so much fun! The boys thought it was great and I even had a hard time not laughing and giggling like a little school girl! We had most of the family and cousins there. First time in a LONG time.


Straw maze blog 


After the straw maze we headed to Albion to Danelle's house and had a build your own taco bar and yummmmmmmy treats everyone had brought to share. After dinner all the "teens" started playing Just Dance 2. They were having so much fun and the adults actually got into the act. Yes I did dance and NO it was not pretty!! Hit my sister in law in the head with the WI remote! Sorry Sally!!!


Family parpty 



1 comment:

  1. WOW ....love, love, love the photos. Cool collages. Glad to see you posted. I'm really glad to be back home. It was a long week.

    ReplyDelete